WWE Meets in Washington DC

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
adelta2131
Marked Out King

WWE Meets in Washington DC

Post by adelta2131 »

Yesterday, I attended the 1,000 episode of Smackdown, while at the show I decided I was going to stay over in DC to meet wrestlers leaving the following morning. I met up with :SIGH1: at a spot that usually house a lot of names. I arrived to the spot where Class and his one buddy were waiting. Within 10 minutes, I see Charlotte but I didn't bother to ask. Becky Lynch then arrives, I let her go because I just didn't care enough to ask. I spot announcer Mike Rome come in, we approach for photos and he was overly nice. Him and I share the same real name, we fist pumped to it! Class asked Buddy Murphy and Andrade Cien Almas walks in, both denies. Carmella comes walking through and I ask her for a photo, she replies "Uhm no" then just walks away.

I hanged with Class and his buddy until it was time for airport departures. First up is Buddy Murphy, he takes a photo. Andrade Cien Almas denies again. I then get an updated photo with Zelina Vega, I actually met her back in 2011 at Bound for Glory in Philadelphia when she was Rosita in TNA. The Iconics (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) arrives, we ask them for photos and they say no but they'll sign. I talk to them into taking photos with Class and I. Class took my photo and blurred it up because he was in rush to get his own. I get another photo with Shinsuke Nakamura. I then get 3 new photos with members of Sanity Killian Dain, Eric Young and Alexander Wolfe. I then get another photo with Hideo Itami, I redeem myself from earlier this year and finally get a photo with Jack Gallagher! I then get 2 fresh photos with Tony Nese and Noam Dar! I see Cesaro but he wouldn't stop but not a big deal. I saw Xavier Woods didn't care to ask. I see R-Truth and get another photo with him.

Next up is The Undertaker, I already have a photo with him but it's The Undertaker, when it rome! I approach him for a photo but he denies. We started to talk and he's like "Well you can't get everything you want", he ask me my name and shakes my hand. Charlotte was with him, I didn't care to ask to ask. Rey Mysterio was around but never saw him. I get another photo with Nigel McGuinness who was overly nice. I spot Jason Jordan who I never met before, I finally get a photo with him! I see Samoa Joe and Becky Lynch but didn't care to ask. I get another photo with Sheamus and Jerry Lawler. Had a flight for Rusev and Lana but they no showed it.

Image Mike Rome

Image Buddy Murphy

Image Zelina Vega

Image The Iconics

Image Shinsuke Nakamura

Image Killian Dain

Image Eric Young

Image Alexander Wolfe

Image Hideo Itami

Image Jack Gallagher

Image Tony Nese

Image Noam Dar

Image R-Truth

Image Nigel McGuinniess

Image Jason Jordan

Image Sheamus

Image Jerry Lawler

Image Evolution Returns

Image The Undertaker
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: WWE Meets in Washington DC

Post by Greg2600 »

Nice shots I have to say from what up in the noise bleed section. Good zoom.

But where was Shane O'Mac??? :depressed:
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: WWE Meets in Washington DC

Post by lanza218 »

Heard he racked st the gym