Report Rules - New Users Must Read

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Doctor Satan
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Report Rules - New Users Must Read

Post by Doctor Satan »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:If this site started giving out locations, dates and times, you would see every filthy animal this side of the Atlantic at your local Hippos, chasing after people, making scenes, and giving the hobby a black eye in general with their behavior. Fans like that belong outside the arenas, not in real life situations.
[/ :outrage: ]

LOL @ Filthy animal

WOODMO wrote:Wrestling meeting fans can attest to that. It doesn't take much for a once useful spot to become total shit ala MSG.

The garden use to RULE. i remember the first time i went to MSG their was like a handfull of fans there and EVERYONE stopped and took pics and signed. now it's like Mongaloid mania. theres this one guy whos always there that thinks its cool to yell out the wrestlers name as they come up from the garage. I came so close so many times to just choking him to death but then realized i'm not goin to jail for killing this moron LOL

Hollywood John Sig wrote:yeah, not to mention the actual "blowup" factor when a friend tells a friend, who tells 2 friends, who tells 8 friends to be cool, who tell 3 more friends, and the next thing you know, the Mooch just killed Albany, I mean a spot is gone...

When i started doin this seriously in 1999 i only brang one friend with me and he NEVER told anyone. after goin to WWF NY/The world all the time i became friends with 2 guys that i'm still friends with to this day and between the 4 of us we NEVER told anyone anything. We would have PPL follow us after the show to see what hotel we went to but we always found a way to lose them. I remember when ever a garden show was announced my E-mail would blow up with the same question "Do you know where the WWF/E guys are staying after the MSG show" and my answer was the same then as it is now "No I Don't" i really did know but i dont give info out to just anyone. I remember i was talking to this chick at a garden show in 2005 and she offered me a little something something if i could get her to meet batista and at that time he stayed at a place with just a few ppl. so being the nice guy i am :roll: i took her there after the show and she got a pic with batista. then after that we went to her place and the rest is history :D
anthonyburris
Marked Out King

Post by anthonyburris »

I remember i was talking to this chick at a garden show in 2005 and she offered me a little something something if i could get her to meet batista and at that time he stayed at a place with just a few ppl. so being the nice guy i am i took her there after the show and she got a pic with batista. then after that we went to her place and the rest is history
:howcoolisthat:
YES YES YES
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

anthonyburris wrote:
I remember i was talking to this chick at a garden show in 2005 and she offered me a little something something if i could get her to meet batista and at that time he stayed at a place with just a few ppl. so being the nice guy i am i took her there after the show and she got a pic with batista. then after that we went to her place and the rest is history

And then he married her. :rofl:
Doctor Satan
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Doctor Satan »

cmshowstopper wrote:
anthonyburris wrote:

And then he married her. :rofl:

Um no!
THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH »

tiscione wrote:
Hollywood John Sig wrote:...........and the next thing you know, the Mooch just killed Albany, I mean a spot is gone...
oy vey

:mooch:
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

People mooched info from The Mooch :shock:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I am revising my stance on reports being made private or not. I know you said PM but I must make it public so people know what everything means.

Before I start a report I will put either a Sig smiley or a CM smiley.

Sig smiley means public

CM smiley means keep it private
SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR »

class316 wrote:I am revising my stance on reports being made private or not. I know you said PM but I must make it public so people know what everything means.

Before I start a report I will put either a Sig smiley or a CM smiley.

Sig smiley means public

CM smiley means keep it private
:virgil:
Aware
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

In light of my treaties with Sig (out of respect) and CM (out of contract) the smilies that kick off my reports will now change.

IVP smiley indicates public

Jwill smiley indicates private
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote:In light of my treaties with Sig (out of respect) and CM (out of contract) the smilies that kick off my reports will now change.

Nope.

http://forum.markedout.com//viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8151
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

class316 wrote:In light of my treaties with Sig (out of respect) and CM (out of contract) the smilies that kick off my reports will now change.

You dont respect me?
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

cmshowstopper wrote:
You dont respect me?
I didn't mean it that way. Just meant that in the case of Sig the smilies simply weren't part of the terms.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

In light of my mindset's inability to designate private or public, I will declare all my reports as private.