Black Friday

Let others know about hot deals, coupons, or free offers.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: Black Friday

Post by cmshowstopper »

WOODMO wrote:Yeah dude, I appreciate it. I don't really trust Gold Star, never knew anyone personally who used it so I just bought it from the source. It was only $15 more on two day after promotion code

IO have never bought from their either, but I think I am gonna buy my H&V from them. I googled some reviews and I actually havent come across 1 bad review. Everyone says they havent had issues with them before. The biggest complaint I have read is that for tickets for seated events, you have no ability to choose your seats. People said when they got there, whatever section it says you are in (if it does) you get the worst seats. Obviously, that wouldnt be an issue for a con.
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

WOODMO wrote:Yeah dude, I appreciate it. I don't really trust Gold Star, never knew anyone personally who used it so I just bought it from the source. It was only $15 more on two day after promotion code

No sweat. I got ya.

I will officially call myself the guinea piggy and will say how goldstar was in my report from the con. FOr $17 for both days, Can't go wrong ( so he says now !)
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I will probably end up regretting it! It just felt like a too good to be true scenario. I was nervous of a situation where if enough bought retail they would all of a sudden say these discount ones were no longer available, and you would be refunded. I just don't get why they would want to let Gold Star sell these tickets so cheap. But I am sure it's just paranoia on my part and you guys will be fine.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Flas was just on Amazon for $13.99 in a cyber monday deal
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Good deal. Still doesn't explain how $9.99 used including shipping is possible! :lol:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Seller has it up for $6 plus shipping. Gohastings.com was the seller and does this stuff all the time. Its like a TJ Maxx but for media
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Not sure why or how my initial statement was confusing
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Because I don't normally find things that new that cheap. Plus I know you troll at times posting random shit! So I'm never sure if it sounds very shocking :lol: but that's a great deal. I'll have to keep closer eye on gohastings
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

It depends what the new price is. Like Justified is now on sale. Complete blu ray set for 99.99. Used bow is around 75. 2 weeks ago when the price was 150 or so used will go around 130ish
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

My final haul. Most from Amazon, some from Wal Mart the day after BF. Pretty much $4 to $7 on movies, none were more. Also mostly titles I really enjoyed. Haven't seen Wolverine but I have a complete X-Men collection so I bit the bullet to keep it going. And yes, I did enjoy If I Stay and About Time, very good "chick flicks".
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Good stuff, why all recent films/TV?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Greg2600 wrote:Good stuff, why all recent films/TV?
My blu Ray/dvd collection is like 700 deep (mostly $2 blockbuster close out deals) so I have most of the old stuff I want. I just buy the new stuff every Black Friday I want to add.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

WOODMO wrote:My blu Ray/dvd collection is like 700 deep (mostly $2 blockbuster close out deals) so I have most of the old stuff I want. I just buy the new stuff every Black Friday I want to add.
Wow

:feasting:
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Ya mine used to be just as big or bigger at one point but been seeling more and more of movies im eh on where before id just buy and keep everything. Same with wrestling dvds
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Yeah quite a few I'd be fine selling but the market on them is pretty bad. But perhaps I should look further into it.