RIP Steve Dash

This is the place to sound off on various current events in Entertainment
class316
Marked Out Historian

RIP Steve Dash

Post by class316 » December 19th, 2018, 9:03 am

From the FB of MonsterMania, and I quote
I’m terribly sorry to have learned of the passing of our very close friend STEVE DASH. STEVE passed yesterday after a long battle with diabetes.

STEVE has been one of the MONSTER-MANIA “ambassadors” who has been an integral part of our show for years now. Over the years as I got to know STEVE on a personal level I grew to love everything about him. STEVE very, very deeply was touched by all the love and affection that he received from the fans and it was something that he not only deeply appreciated but also never took for granted. Coming to the shows meant everything to him. As I searched the web for a photo to write this post I came across photo after photo after photo of STEVE posing with fans all over the world and many of the photos were from various Monster-Mania fans.
STEVE was a true class act from beginning to end. The more I had the pleasure of working with him, the more I appreciated the opportunity.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to all of his family, friends and fans during this heart breaking time. We’re all going to miss you very, very, very much STEVE.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets