Things I Love...

Speak freely about life and everything in it
class316
Marked Out Historian

Re: Things I Love...

Post by class316 » June 27th, 2017, 11:41 am

bigman wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 10:42 am
Yes I put this in things I love.. I'm out also. Not that it matters cause I dont post ''reports'' like the nerd says so.. I love, love, how that topic last night was ''cleaned up'' yet class picking the fight with dave was left in... So class this is a very sincere fuck you. You get what you want again. You are a toxic and awful person. How people can call you a friend I dont know.. Your constant need to play the victim will destroy you even more one day. You will deserve it. Peace out.
Fuck you too bigman. You have the audacity to label me toxic, where if we looked at all your posts within the past months we won't find too many posts that don't attack me. That's not me playing victim, that's a fact that anyone here can see for themselves. Others like Dave and AJLe may be guilty of that, but at least they contribute to the board in other ways like convention info, reports, etc. You did little to nothing beyond troll me, and you do so behind pure anonymity because you are a coward (at least Dave and AJLe are man enough to be upfront when they do it).
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 27th, 2017, 11:48 am

Jesus Christ Class. Honestly, I ignore your bickering with bigman, so 99% of what I read from bigman is completely valid and he's a good contributor.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 27th, 2017, 11:50 am

Greg2600 wrote:
June 27th, 2017, 11:48 am
Jesus Christ Class. Honestly, I ignore your bickering with bigman, so 99% of what I read from bigman is completely valid and he's a good contributor.

ICW
Marked Out King

Post by ICW » June 27th, 2017, 12:06 pm

The solution seems really obvious: people need to stay on fucking topic and stop going off on never-ending arguments, 99% of which are arguments that have been already been made.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 27th, 2017, 12:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&p=254516#p254516

Everyone please check my statement out. Problem should be solved.

ICW
Marked Out King

Post by ICW » June 27th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Buying a standard pack in MLB: The Show and pulling a Robinson Cano ;)
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » July 19th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Cubs finally finding their groove.
Bryant not seriously injured.
Yankees being trade raped.
:dj:

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » July 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Wasnt trade rape at all

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 20th, 2017, 8:23 am

I don't get your fandom dude!! Lol

You're an NL Central fan who spends time dissecting an AL East team's moves.

You're a Cubs fan who doesn't live in or come from Chicago.

It all just seems so random

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » July 20th, 2017, 5:57 pm

WOODMO wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 8:23 am
I don't get your fandom dude!! Lol

You're an NL Central fan who spends time dissecting an AL East team's moves.

You're a Cubs fan who doesn't live in or come from Chicago.

It all just seems so random
If you really must know the answer is 1993.

It's the year Barry Bonds went to SF. Being my fav player I opted to stop liking Pittsburgh and have my fandom follow him. Since I picked a fav baseball team I also opted to pick my favs in other sports since I was a kid, just look at who was good then. Dallas Cowboys, Orlando Magic, UNC & FSU. Once Bonds retired I knew he was the main reason I was a giants fan and although I still support them they just weren't really a favorite. I again followed players I liked as Dusty Baker and a number of former Giants headed to the Northside. They also had a young upstart pitcher named Mark Prior who I had crowned my new fav player since Barry was blackballed by mlb after his alleged crimes against baseball. A couple of years later roadtripped to Wrigley & fell in love with the stadium & fans. And that is how DJ became the boards Cubs supporter.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 20th, 2017, 9:22 pm

So why hate the Yankees more than say, the Cardinals?

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » July 21st, 2017, 1:26 am

djknightrida wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 5:57 pm

It's the year Barry Bonds went to SF. Being my fav player I opted to stop liking Pittsburgh and have my fandom follow him. Since I picked a fav baseball team I also opted to pick my favs in other sports since I was a kid, just look at who was good then. Dallas Cowboys, Orlando Magic, UNC & FSU. Once Bonds retired I knew he was the main reason I was a giants fan and although I still support them they just weren't really a favorite. I again followed players I liked as Dusty Baker and a number of former Giants headed to the Northside. They also had a young upstart pitcher named Mark Prior who I had crowned my new fav player since Barry was blackballed by mlb after his alleged crimes against baseball. A couple of years later roadtripped to Wrigley & fell in love with the stadium & fans. And that is how DJ became the boards Cubs supporter.
I tried to follow this to find out how :dj: became a cubs supporter. But I failed as my reaction was this face :haeeeh:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 21st, 2017, 8:12 am

class316 wrote:
July 21st, 2017, 1:26 am
djknightrida wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 5:57 pm

I tried to follow this to find out how :dj: became a cubs supporter. But I failed as my reaction was this face :haeeeh:
His reasons are somewhat common. To me, picking your favorite team for any reason other than hometown connection is just manufactured and hard to really view the same as I do a loyal hometown fan. But that is said with zero disrespect, DJ is down with his team in good and bad times, but I just always have a bias when I see someone rooting for a team from a city they never lived in.

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » July 21st, 2017, 4:04 pm

WOODMO wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 9:22 pm
So why hate the Yankees more than say, the Cardinals?
A few reasons:
family who are fans
never cared for most of their players especially Jeter and Rivera.
Benefited from the lack of a baseball salary cap for a decade (prime example being getting Randy Johnson)
News coverage focusing on them just because they are a big market team

Just a few reasons

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » August 7th, 2017, 11:55 am

Living life and enjoying it no matter how much :fuckmoney: it costs