Paunch Stevenson/Marked Out Podcast

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: Paunch Stevenson/Marked Out Podcast 2016

Post by Greg2600 »

Luke wrote:Class had a good podcast. Never heard him talk, sounds like he might be from Israel. Class, comment?
:mods: :coconuts: :hah: :hah: :SIGH1:

Israel, ha ha, I just pissed my pants. You clearly read his pre-internet celebrity photo ops thread! Post of the year (inadvertently)!!!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Luke wrote:Class had a good podcast. Never heard him talk, sounds like he might be from Israel. Class, comment?
You didn't? During your previous incarnation as SOR you saw my old youshoots. Plus Didn't you once say you had a teacher that sounded like me :haeeeh:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

I don't know what a YouShoot is, I never had a teacher with a similar accent, no. You've got the wrong guy I think.

It just came to me (Hence the edit) that I think I have heard you before in one of those behind the scenes videos that get posted. Didn't get a good grasp on your accent though.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Luke wrote:I don't know what a YouShoot is, I never had a teacher with a similar accent, no. You've got the wrong guy I think.

It just came to me (Hence the edit) that I think I have heard you before in one of those behind the scenes videos that get posted. Didn't get a good grasp on your accent though.
C'mon Luke, we all know you were SOR. You used to enjoy my old youshoots in the arena days.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
HorrorMovieBBQ
Full Fledged Mark

Post by HorrorMovieBBQ »

I actually enjoy the show, so these episodes are pretty legit and great to listen too. Keep them coming! :clap:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

We almost died!!!!!!
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

Went back and randomly listened to an episode. really enjoyed it! got a new fan here. I'm gonna catch up.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

bigman wrote:Went back and randomly listened to an episode. really enjoyed it! got a new fan here. I'm gonna catch up.
Thanks! The couple years I just haven't had time to do much production, so it's just a month chat with a friend, mostly about celebrities. The old stuff, 2005-2012, is really the gold. We had a lot of goofy bits, off the wall interviews, impersonations, etc. Over the years, we've had many cases of fans stumbling on the show, and subsequently binging years and years of episodes.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

hey with all the stuff out these days. dont be like those other people. podcast everyday. Once a month is just fine. Looking forward to listening to more.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

I love these podcasts. If you ever need someone to rant about Big Event or LOTR, I'm your man lmao
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

We needs another podcast man. I wanna hear star wars celebration stories! Get Dave on the phone.
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

Can u tell me what the hell a paunch stevenson is?