Crazy Old Man

Speak freely about life and everything in it
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: Crazy Old Man

Post by cmshowstopper »

AsianDave wrote: March 2nd, 2017, 7:20 pm
class316 wrote: March 1st, 2017, 10:34 pm
wewantflair wrote: March 1st, 2017, 6:56 pmCall 911.
Why involve the government. You'd just be asking for more headaches.

However go to the doctor and get a brain scan. See what is wrong.
Steve, you are such a twit! How do you make it through the day without sounding like an imbecile is beyond me! How's calling 911 involving the government? Calling 911 is the appropriate local authorities you need to contact when someone you know could possibly cause physical and bodily harm not just to himself, but others! like...duh! Indy's father isn't just mumbling or talking to himself, it's way beyond that!

you, on the other hand...you need to get your brain scan and see what's wrong! Worse case scenario is they won't find a brain inside your head!

Indy, it's quite simple. The longer you let this go on, the more serious the outcome may be. Do you want to chance it? You really need to take preventive measures. You asked for our opinions, and we've offered it. It's up to you from this point on. Be pro-active. You might just end up saving his life!
Big brother is listening. Shhhhhh
Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Crazy Old Man

Post by Indynut »

I am ready to give up. We are both on vacation time from work and he won't let up. I am too frightened of him to do anything so it looks I am screwed until he dies or until I die. If I report him, he will attempt to turn the tables and try to pin himself as a victim and make me out as the bad guy.