How did you hear about the site?

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
Cozmik
Full Fledged Mark

Re: How did you find this forum?

Post by Cozmik »

After lurking awhile my first post...
I found this forum while I was Googling for some prices for some celeb and found a link to a post here. I've been reading for a few weeks and spotted a few of your faces in front of me in a few lines when I made the trip from Pittsburgh to my first Chiller last month.
Lasskicker

Post by Lasskicker »

I was here for a year before I made a post. I was googling about a WWE event and this came up. Then when I saw how it had all other cons like Wizard World and signing updates I book marked it. lol I liked reading people's reports too. I don't have time for all that waiting but like seeing how different people are to fans.
Pbruno34
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Pbruno34 »

Was sitting at the bar in the hotel at Legends of the Ring convention just discussing the pics and autos we got. Someone overheard our conversation and asked if we heard of a site called “Marked Out” (which we didn’t know of) and we both checked it out and have been enjoying it since.
ruggerij

Post by ruggerij »

I found this site last year right before RICC. Was searching for info and found the forum. This has been such a great source for information.
Btvsp3
Marked Out Pro

Post by Btvsp3 »

I was googling what type of marker is best to use on a steelbook and found a topic in this forum.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser
Silpheed
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Silpheed »

Was looking for convention calendars and found this site.