Things I Hate....

Speak freely about life and everything in it
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Things I Hate....

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote:Having to pass up guaranteed sex with an attractive girl.

I was at a large scale party this past weekend and at one point a slim attractive girl was being gang banged. I could have easily gone in and fucked her and even had oral sex. But seeing 5-6 guys enter every hole and be grabbed by both hands was quite the turn off. I wasn't even able to get hard around all that.
I assumed you had been running trains all this time. I couldn't do that shit either, I could never wrap my head around that public stuff you do.

The most I could do is fuck women with friends present. I once had sex with a woman in her sister's room, while Tony was in the living room with the sister and he heard everything, but I've never even been in the same room with anyone else. Side note Steve, next time you see Tony ask him about that night, it was a hilarious.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote:
I assumed you had been running trains all this time. I couldn't do that shit either, I could never wrap my head around that public stuff you do.
Just gotta put in your head "who cares" about other people watching you fuck. It's nothing they have not seen or done before.

In fact, if I'm fucking a hot girl I enjoy having other guys watch because they wish they were me, just as I wish I were them when I see others fuck hot girls.

To put it in a combo hunting analogy, if someone sees me get an A lister and they don't get it, they'd be jealous of me. Just as I would be jealous of them if they got it and I didn't. Having sex with others watching is just as embarrassing as getting a combo with others watching.

Also note some people would be embarrassed to go up to a celebrity and ask for a combo. Just as some people would be embarrassed to have sex in public.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Just gotta put in your head "who cares" about other people watching you fuck. It's nothing they have not seen or done before.

In fact, if I'm fucking a hot girl I enjoy having other guys watch because they wish they were me, just as I wish I were them when I see others fuck hot girls.

To put it in a combo hunting analogy, if someone sees me get an A lister and they don't get it, they'd be jealous of me. Just as I would be jealous of them if they got it and I didn't. Having sex with others watching is just as embarrassing as getting a combo with others watching.

Also note some people would be embarrassed to go up to a celebrity and ask for a combo. Just as some people would be embarrassed to have sex in public.

Never said you should be embarrassed. Just that I wouldn't choose to do it. Not even issue of embarrassment. I was getting head in a car outside a bar night before Halloween (I sent you naked pic of girl back then) and her guy friends caught us and likely saw my dick. I didn't care, but I wouldn't look for that to happen. I gladly fucked her in private later on. Just not for me.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote: Never said you should be embarrassed. Just that I wouldn't choose to do it. Not even issue of embarrassment. I was getting head in a car outside a bar night before Halloween (I sent you naked pic of girl back then) and her guy friends caught us and likely saw my dick. I didn't care, but I wouldn't look for that to happen. I gladly fucked her in private later on. Just not for me.
Well most wouldn't do it because embarrassed but to grasp my main point replace that adjective with any other reason why. Someone people wouldn't have sex in public for whatever reason just like some wouldn't ask a celebrity for a combo for whatever reason.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

That's fair point. I really don't embarrass easily. I just find those types of settings gross and not really a turn on. Just like getting combos isn't for everyone.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

That WWE honored a terrorist child killer in Nelson Mandela :smh:

And even if he were not a child killer, what in blazes does Nelson Mandela have to do with either wrestling or America :shrug:
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

Just to comment on the public sex thing:

Never been my deal. My ex would get drunk and she'd want to fuck in a park or if we had people over she'd want under the blanket sex with them in the room. I was always against it, never would do it and would simply fuck her later in bed alone.

It's weird, it's not an embarrassment thing because I could please her sexually and I'm not uptight about my body. Just never really been my thing and it's weird because it seems to be most peoples thing these days.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Luke wrote:Just to comment on the public sex thing:

Never been my deal. My ex would get drunk and she'd want to fuck in a park or if we had people over she'd want under the blanket sex with them in the room. I was always against it, never would do it and would simply fuck her later in bed alone.

It's weird, it's not an embarrassment thing because I could please her sexually and I'm not uptight about my body. Just never really been my thing and it's weird because it seems to be most peoples thing these days.
Just like combos, to me it's whatever brings results. If public sex brings sex, bring it on. People want to spectate? I don't care.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

Icy roads :killme:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

cmshowstopper wrote:Icy roads :killme:
How bad was the damage dude?
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Foxcatcher the movie
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

lanza218 wrote:Foxcatcher the movie
Damn
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

People who dont understand good acting or movies :dj:
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

WOODMO wrote:
It goes to the insurance company tomorrow to be assessed. Its bad. I wasnt going fast, as I was exiting my neighborhood. Had no traction and slammed into a small trailer that was being towed by a pickup. It sounded bad and I knew that there was damage, but when he pulled back into the neighborhood, his trailer didnt have a scratch on it nor did was anything broke or any of my paint on it. I get out and look at my car and it looks like a small bomb was detonated from the passenger side. The front end on passenger is crumped in and close to rubbing against the tire. Headlight, foglight...both busted. Passenger side quarter panel is ripped off. I suspect THOUSANDS of dollars in damage.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

cmshowstopper wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
It goes to the insurance company tomorrow to be assessed. Its bad. I wasnt going fast, as I was exiting my neighborhood. Had no traction and slammed into a small trailer that was being towed by a pickup. It sounded bad and I knew that there was damage, but when he pulled back into the neighborhood, his trailer didnt have a scratch on it nor did was anything broke or any of my paint on it. I get out and look at my car and it looks like a small bomb was detonated from the passenger side. The front end on passenger is crumped in and close to rubbing against the tire. Headlight, foglight...both busted. Passenger side quarter panel is ripped off. I suspect THOUSANDS of dollars in damage.
Damn, at least you're OK.