Things I Hate....

Speak freely about life and everything in it
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Things I Hate....

Post by class316 »

cmshowstopper wrote:
There ARE different rules for different genders. Where you been? No such thing as gender equality.
Not when it comes to the definitions of straight, gay, and bi.

straight = you have sex with the opposite gender

gay = you have sex with the same gender

bi = you have sex with both genders

It's in any dictionary, it's on wikipedia.

If a man or woman has sex with both genders, this man or woman is bisexual. No way around that.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

wewantflair wrote:
Luke wrote:
I had a friend who was gay (Bad idea unless you're open to doing gay stuff because friendship ends when you reject them a few times and they discover they can't "turn" you)
Uh what the fuck?
Just my personal experience. Almost every single gay guy I've befriended has tried to see if I'm open to having sex with them. Most are subtle but the friend I am referring to was a total creep about it and felt it was fine to grab my ass as a "joke". The constant serious conversations about whether or not I'd ever sleep with him and me saying "I'm straight" lead to a break up of the friendship.
cmshowstopper wrote:
WOODMO wrote:I don't know what gay men you're encountering, but the overwhelming majority do not try to "turn" you.

There is the occasional creep who will come on to straight guys, I know because I have an old friend who is gay and whenever we talk he always gives me uncomfortable compliments and once told me he could do all sorts of things to me better than women could, but that's no different than the straight men who will send random women they meet unsolicited dick pics.

In fact, I would bet that the creepy ratio is MUCH higher in straight men than gay men, or at least I feel it is judging by the experiences myself and my friends have had (hardly any) vs the ones straight women deal with (all the time).

Also, if a man hooks up with men when they're "really lonely", they're bi-sexual, not straight and desperate. Don't believe the hype, the guy is just scared to admit he likes both.
If you are sexually attracted or have had a sexual encounter with a man....you are gay.
"Gay" means you like men and men only. Someone can very much have a gay experience, realise it's not for them and be a straight guy. If you have sex with men or accept favours from men when you're lonely or can't find a girl you're bi sexual.

Fun fact: If you ever come across a man who is very very homophobic and isn't religious odds are they either go with guys when they're lonely and are ashamed of it or they had a gay experience and realised they didn't like it.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Luke wrote:"Gay" means you like men and men only. Someone can very much have a gay experience, realise it's not for them and be a straight guy. If you have sex with men or accept favours from men when you're lonely or can't find a girl you're bi sexual.
Factual right there.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I agree society views bisexuality different between genders, but if men and women turn you on you're bi sexual regardless of your gender. At least in my opinion.

To be fair Luke, every female with male friends would probably detail the same "creepy" experience with their straight male friends. This isn't a gay male issue, that sounds like a male issue. I've only had one gay friend who kept flirting to the point it was uncomfortable. The rest I've known respect my sexuality and leave it alone. I've been hit on by a fair share of guys in bars, to the amusement of my friends but it never bothers me. I appreciate the compliment and just politely decline the advance. Some guys freak out though.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote:I agree society views bisexuality different between genders, but if men and women turn you on you're bi sexual regardless of your gender. At least in my opinion.
This is not your opinion. It is the dictionary correct definition of the word.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote:
WOODMO wrote:I agree society views bisexuality different between genders, but if men and women turn you on you're bi sexual regardless of your gender. At least in my opinion.
This is not your opinion. It is the dictionary correct definition of the word.
I never let dictionaries dictate concepts. This is more fluid than a rigid word IMO.

But I agree with the definition in this case.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

The customer service at my local best buys. Turrible!!!
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

amazon's new restrictions for selling. Now it seems you have to pay money for a pro account to do most anything :depressed:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

The only restrictions are DVDs priced over $25. And yes i hate it to but everything i think is ok. Did they change something else now too??
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

lanza218 wrote:The only restrictions are DVDs priced over $25. And yes i hate it to but everything i think is ok. Did they change something else now too??
Didn't try anything more than DVDs. But I'm guessing other things such as toys will be restricted
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

So far hasnt been for me but keep me posted and i will do same. The dvd thing has been going on for a year now
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

That I may have already stumbled into some Star War spoilers :angry14:

It was a place I would have never expected to! Dammit! And one of the spoilers involves Kylo Ren :1distraught:
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

Blonde Boone is no more. Kicking myself for missed opportunities. :chores: :SIGH1: :vaht1: :bigredsigh: :depressed:

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

djknightrida wrote:Blonde Boone is no more. Kicking myself for missed opportunities. :chores: :SIGH1: :vaht1: :bigredsigh: :depressed:
When Blacklist gets cancelled her next role may be blonde!

:melopain:
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

WOODMO wrote: When Blacklist gets cancelled her next role may be blonde!

:melopain:
Yea in about another decade or so. :lol:

Knowing my luck she'll be blonde and film in LA. :SIGH1: :vaht1: :bigredsigh: :chores: :depressed: