A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by Indynut » August 4th, 2010, 11:29 pm

Since the spring time, I've noticed her at wrestling shows in New Jersey. I know that wrestling shows are not the best place to meet women. I'm one of the shyest people out there. I just don't know when would be the best time to start a conversation if I see her at an upcoming show.
Last edited by Indynut on August 2nd, 2011, 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by oldschoolwwwf » August 4th, 2010, 11:31 pm

maybe marked out.com should morph into a match.com type of site- start dating threads, plenty of single guys that are on this board, maybe someone can get lucky without having to pay (see "things i cannot comprehend thread").
Last edited by oldschoolwwwf on August 4th, 2010, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 4th, 2010, 11:32 pm

Indynut wrote:Since the spring time, I've noticed her at wrestling shows in New Jersey. I know that wrestling shows are not the best place to meet women. I'm one of the shyest people out there. I just don't know when would be the best time to start a conversation if I see her at an upcoming show.
Honestly bro, you got an edge most guys never do when approaching a woman. A guaranteed common interest.

That's huge and should go a long way neutralizing any nerves you will have.

I would think if there is a merchandise table set up or a concession that you see her at, those would be ideal. If those don't present themselves I'd attempt to strike up a convo on a line to get into the building or to buy tickets.

Good luck and keep us posted.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » August 4th, 2010, 11:38 pm

oldschoolwwwf wrote:maybe marked out.com should morph into a match.com type of site- start dating threads, plenty of single guys that are on this board, maybe someone can get lucky without having to pay (see "things i cannot comprehend thread").
Better chance of Savage :o
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Kristen

Post by Kristen » August 5th, 2010, 1:00 am

Indynut wrote:Since the spring time, I've noticed her at wrestling shows in New Jersey. I know that wrestling shows are not the best place to meet women. I'm one of the shyest people out there. I just don't know when would be the best time to start a conversation if I see her at an upcoming show.
If the shows there are run like they are at the Arena here, you very rarely have assigned seats (specif seats in a certain section, etc). So if you see your opportunity and there's no one sitting next to her? Take the free seat. You don't have to jump right into a conversation either. Being right beside her will let you get a feel for who she likes and doesn't like. Use that knowledge to strike up a conversation during intermission.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 9:46 am

Kristen wrote:
If the shows there are run like they are at the Arena here, you very rarely have assigned seats (specif seats in a certain section, etc). So if you see your opportunity and there's no one sitting next to her? Take the free seat. You don't have to jump right into a conversation either. Being right beside her will let you get a feel for who she likes and doesn't like. Use that knowledge to strike up a conversation during intermission.
Another good idea, I wasn't sure if seats were assigned or not at Indy shows since I never go.

One more tidbit I'd throw out there is don't let your nerves dominate the conversation. You want to give her time to talk, so ask her questions, let her answer them and build off the answers. It's human nature to feel things go better when both people are talking instead of one person talking the others ear off, which can happen when someone nervous feels the need to fill potential silence. Of course that doesn't mean simply ask her questions like you're interviewing her for a magazine piece, but definitely show interest in her and what she's interested in.

AprilJeanettefan91
Full Fledged Mark

Post by AprilJeanettefan91 » August 5th, 2010, 12:19 pm

what shows are these WSU pro wrestling live , evolve something else ?

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » August 5th, 2010, 12:31 pm

Probably a workers gf. Be careful.
Also talk to a girl like you would a dude. They are just people and that should help with the nerves.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 12:57 pm

ivpvideos wrote:Probably a workers gf. Be careful.
Also talk to a girl like you would a dude. They are just people and that should help with the nerves.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal.
That is valid although it depends on how one talks to guys. I've known guys that talk to dudes like foul mouthed, perverted neanderthals and they certainly wouldn't want to show that side of themselves straight out the gate. I usually would advise to stay away from profanity every other word, and stuff like that if you're that kind of person.

On the other side of the coin, I know people who talk to women TOTALLY different, even changing their voice and way they say words, almost baby speaking. It's fn creepy and a very bad look.

My method has always been to treat the conversation with the same level of importance as you would if it was a dude, just try to put your best foot forward.

rocklandsally
Full Fledged Mark

Post by rocklandsally » August 5th, 2010, 3:08 pm

ivpvideos wrote: Never put the pussy on a pedestal.

Brilliant reference !!!

Also getting relationship advice, of any sort, probably isnt the best thing to do from those who troll the wrestling boards ....

but .. stay cool, you will be nervous, and try to find out a common interest .. .then talk...but not as much as her...keep interested, make comments on what SHE is saying....dont interrupt her but nod the head etc...

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 3:47 pm

rocklandsally wrote: Also getting relationship advice, of any sort, probably isnt the best thing to do from those who troll the wrestling boards ....
Agreed, but he got universally good advice so it worked out. I suppose that's because only a few replied that know what they're talking about, had we heard a larger sampling I may take back what I said.

I certainly hope we aren't forced to add a relationship advice section in the future though. :lol:

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Kristen wrote:
Since I first noticed her, she was sitting with another lady. I don't know if they are related or friends. Most indy shows it's first come first served in terms of seating. Last month, my friend & I had sat down when they walked in. My friends was telling me that we should go sit by them. I was thinking it was some kind of trick on his part and I said no.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:13 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Kristen wrote:
Another good idea, I wasn't sure if seats were assigned or not at Indy shows since I never go.
Why don't you go to indy shows WOODMO?

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » August 5th, 2010, 5:14 pm

Indynut wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Kristen wrote:
Why don't you go to indy shows WOODMO?
Don't really go to wrestling shows period now a days, not a big wrestling fan.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 5th, 2010, 5:18 pm

AprilJeanettefan91 wrote:
what shows are these WSU pro wrestling live , evolve something else ?
I've seen her at ACE Pro Wrestling which runs in Union City, NJ.