Sunny Farewell Tour

World Wrestling Entertainment
lanza218
Site Admin

Sunny Farewell Tour

Post by lanza218 »

Tamara Sytch released a Facebook post accepting bookings for a final pro-wrestling run.

I’m pleased to announce that I am taking bookings for my “Comeback/Farewell Tour 2018-19″…I am taking bookings for personal appearances, autograph signings, wrestling shows, and party appearances for what will be my FINAL 9-12 months of appearances before I call it a wrap! I am returning to school and leading life after next year as a ‘normal’ member of society with a private personal life. 28 years in this crazy business has been far long enough! Please direct any booking inquiries to TotallySunny1@gmail.com. Please do not email for Skypes as I will no longer be doing them. I appreciate ALL of your support over the past 28 years, and cherish every moment. Let’s Make America Sunny Again for this coming year!! Also don’t forget to follow my new FAN page..business inquiries can also be sent there… Sunny-WWE Hall of Famer
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Re: Sunny Farewell Tour

Post by yosemitechris »

just like the honky tonk man told us 5 years ago in california that he was going to stop touring and no more autograph shows , and guess what he still doing shows in our area , haha

prob just a way to get as many people to book her now, because of all her troubles!
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

Hopefully she does go back to school at the least. Although I can't imagine finding a job will be easy with a record.
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Post by yosemitechris »

mrira wrote: October 16th, 2018, 6:09 pm Hopefully she does go back to school at the least. Although I can't imagine finding a job will be easy with a record.
true ,very true! good luck to her
crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

I wish her the best