Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4354
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by lanza218 » March 18th, 2017, 10:38 am

With Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox.....thoughts?


User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1064
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by mrira » March 18th, 2017, 10:56 am

Between the 2 drug suspensions & now this, she'll be released

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4604
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by Greg2600 » March 18th, 2017, 11:12 am

Image
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7144
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by WOODMO » March 18th, 2017, 11:55 am

I think this is one of the better celebrity leaks of all time. Solid angles, no rambling nonsense like Kim K's tape, plus there is supposedly more to come. I approve

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by class316 » March 18th, 2017, 1:44 pm

She doesn't even use protection. WTF

And I have a bigger dong than they do :coolIra:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/


User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4604
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by Greg2600 » March 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm

class316 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 1:44 pm
And I have a bigger dong than they do :coolIra:
That's like making fun of Nicholas Hoult while he was banging J-Law. I think 99% of us would gladly be them and not YOU!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by class316 » March 18th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm
That's like making fun of Nicholas Hoult while he was banging J-Law. I think 99% of us would gladly be them and not YOU!
The way I see it, all I need is money and I can bang girls 1000X hotter than Paige.

But no matter how much money they spend, I'll always have a better endowment :celebrate:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by class316 » March 18th, 2017, 6:49 pm

RF chooses to "leak" his own pictures before anyone else does, as he puts it. Here is RF as the Fun Athletic Guy (FAG) from JAPW

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5958B1D7

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5958AB33

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=596C52DF
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1147
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by AJLe » March 18th, 2017, 7:50 pm

class316 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 6:49 pm
RF chooses to "leak" his own pictures before anyone else does, as he puts it. Here is RF as the Fun Athletic Guy (FAG) from JAPW

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5958B1D7

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5958AB33

https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=596C52DF
I can think of a couple of better leaked RF photos...

Image

Image

User avatar
Gumby
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 488
Joined: January 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by Gumby » March 18th, 2017, 8:50 pm

I have no idea how people- especially ones who have been victims of abuse themselves- can do business with that disgusting creep.

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4354
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by lanza218 » March 18th, 2017, 9:07 pm

class316 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 2:00 pm
Greg2600 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm
That's like making fun of Nicholas Hoult while he was banging J-Law. I think 99% of us would gladly be them and not YOU!
The way I see it, all I need is money and I can bang girls 1000X hotter than Paige.

But no matter how much money they spend, I'll always have a better endowment :celebrate:

Money doesnt not automatically get you hotter girls. Also, doubt your "member" is bigger.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by class316 » March 18th, 2017, 10:18 pm

lanza218 wrote:
March 18th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Money doesnt not automatically get you hotter girls. Also, doubt your "member" is bigger.
Yes it does. Both directly and indirectly. Indirectly cause if you're rich girls will throw themselves at you. Look at Hugh Hefner. And directly cause you can just pay a really hot prostitute.

As for your doubt, say the word and I'll send you proof.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

Luke
Marked Out King
Posts: 518
Joined: July 25th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by Luke » March 20th, 2017, 1:17 am

I've found that most real women don't generally need to be with a rich guy moreso a guy who can support them, a child etc etc. I met my current girlfriend as a student whilst I was on student benefits pulling in about 7000 dollars a year whilst she was working making a lot more. I won her over because she knew I was studying to get a job and now I do have a job although it's entry level and not some huge paying job. I now make more than her and we're both happy.

Meanwhile I have friends I went to school with who are making 100,000 a year working with computers and no woman wants them. Reason? They have little confidence, aren't particularly attractive and are kind of nerdy. Assuming you make at least somewhat decent money (40,000+ a year) women will look at your personality, your looks and put money way down the list.

Of course this all differs for women who are trying to get their foot in entertainment or are wannabes but most women do not care as long as you're able to support yourself and them. Trust me.

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by class316 » March 20th, 2017, 3:47 am

Luke wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 1:17 am
I've found that most real women don't generally need to be with a rich guy moreso a guy who can support them, a child etc etc. I met my current girlfriend as a student whilst I was on student benefits pulling in about 7000 dollars a year whilst she was working making a lot more. I won her over because she knew I was studying to get a job and now I do have a job although it's entry level and not some huge paying job. I now make more than her and we're both happy.

Meanwhile I have friends I went to school with who are making 100,000 a year working with computers and no woman wants them. Reason? They have little confidence, aren't particularly attractive and are kind of nerdy. Assuming you make at least somewhat decent money (40,000+ a year) women will look at your personality, your looks and put money way down the list.

Of course this all differs for women who are trying to get their foot in entertainment or are wannabes but most women do not care as long as you're able to support yourself and them. Trust me.
If talking about your average woman, I agree with you. But I did not mean your average woman. I meet like mega hot top of the line women. Meaning A level model looks. They are top of the line and they know they are top of the line. As a result they know they can have any man they want. So they can be picky when it comes to level of money and/or success.

Look at Dick Van Dyke, he was 85 and married a girl of 35

Image

Can you honestly tell me she would have married him if he were an every day old man? Absolutely not. She married him cause he is rich and she will get some of his money. Bet you she is pissed that he is living to this day as she envisioned he would be dead by now.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

bigman
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 194
Joined: January 2nd, 2009, 6:58 pm

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by bigman » March 20th, 2017, 7:00 am

I was engaged to a former hawaiian model till she died in a accident. I have a small gut. I I dont have alot of money. (well you'd probably think i'm rich) Expand your bubble outside of whores and there's a whole nother world out there that doesnt live by the dollar.


Post Reply