Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Greg2600

Re: Paige..uhh....broke the internet....

Post by Greg2600 » March 20th, 2017, 9:42 am

bigman wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 7:00 am
I was engaged to a former hawaiian model till she died in a accident. I have a small gut. I I dont have alot of money. (well you'd probably think i'm rich) Expand your bubble outside of whores and there's a whole nother world out there that doesnt live by the dollar.
:like: :like: :leo:
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » March 20th, 2017, 9:45 am

It all depends on what you're arguing. If you view yourself on par with an 85 year old, in terms of appeal to women, then yeah you will probably need a lot of money to get past that. DVD's wife isn't all that, only for an 85 year old, so I don't "envy" that. What I see in that picture is beyond obtainable for any age appropriate guy with a decent job and good way about them. In fact I'd argue you can look higher. You don't need a great job to get an attractive woman, unless you have nothing else to offer. Not counting of course, if you're looking for a plastic model type who is out for wealth, but you can spot them from a mile away.

Hell, with a lot of the younger, 18-22 year old women, more of them I see seem to gravitate to the chubby, nerdy, safe guy who won't hurt them. I always joke that this generation of women, at ones that I see, are the first ones that actually listened to their fathers and dated the "nice guys" they used to avoid for generations.

AJLe
Marked Out King

Post by AJLe » March 20th, 2017, 11:01 am

bigman wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 7:00 am
Expand your bubble outside of whores and there's a whole nother world out there that doesnt live by the dollar.
Well, you're talking to a guy who just offered to send a picture of his genitals to another man in order to settle a message board argument, so don't expect his understanding of social relationships to ever reach above a junior-high level - if that.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 20th, 2017, 12:47 pm

WOODMO wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 9:45 am
It all depends on what you're arguing. If you view yourself on par with an 85 year old, in terms of appeal to women, then yeah you will probably need a lot of money to get past that. DVD's wife isn't all that, only for an 85 year old, so I don't "envy" that. What I see in that picture is beyond obtainable for any age appropriate guy with a decent job and good way about them. In fact I'd argue you can look higher. You don't need a great job to get an attractive woman, unless you have nothing else to offer. Not counting of course, if you're looking for a plastic model type who is out for wealth, but you can spot them from a mile away.
That was exactly my point, that no normal 85 year old man could obtain that. Not that an age appropriate decent job guy couldn't. ie that she married him due to being rich.

As I stated in my post, and I quote
Can you honestly tell me she would have married him if he were an every day old man? Absolutely not.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » March 20th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Why dont you get more pictures of his wife. It's not that unreal that she would marry one of the most charistmatic and charming guys in history. Confidence is everything. If regular old 85 year old with a good retirment (ie steady income and not a bum) and had half the ounce of confidence Dick has. He could pull something like that. She is not ''Grade a model looking'' She looks like a 50 year old house wife. ... Money is not everything.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 20th, 2017, 1:25 pm

bigman wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 1:15 pm
Why dont you get more pictures of his wife. It's not that unreal that she would marry one of the most charistmatic and charming guys in history. Confidence is everything. If regular old 85 year old with a good retirment (ie steady income and not a bum) and had half the ounce of confidence Dick has. He could pull something like that. She is not ''Grade a model looking'' She looks like a 50 year old house wife. ... Money is not everything.
Obviously it's not unusual for her to marry him, as I explicitly stated. It's expected. But there is NO WAY any regular 85 year old man (steady income or not) could have that that. Perhaps an above average 85 year old man could get a younger woman 20 years younger than him, but not half his age. When I'm 85 only way I would expect to bang that would be if I paid her hourly fee.

I never said she was a model. Just that she is incredible for an 85 year old man. And yes she should look like a 50 year old housewife considering she is about 45 right now (he is 91).
AJLe wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 11:01 am
Well, you're talking to a guy who just offered to send a picture of his genitals to another man in order to settle a message board argument, so don't expect his understanding of social relationships to ever reach above a junior-high level - if that.
You know what AJLe, tell us about your love life. How many girlfriends have you had? Are you married? Ever been married? Kids? Since you bill yourself as the king of responsibility and maturity, surely you've had long term relationships over the years or there is or was a Mrs Le? Inform us.
Last edited by class316 on March 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » March 20th, 2017, 1:26 pm

You know what, in the DVD case I need to agree with Class. Not many 85 year old men with no money get someone 30+ years younger.

I was mostly addressing the Class claims in other posts about needing the money of a WWE superstar to have sex with women like Paige.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » March 20th, 2017, 1:28 pm

I think given that, as far as we know, AJLe has not been sleeping in a bath tub lately, I'd say he's ahead in the game of life!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » March 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm

class316 wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 3:47 am

If talking about your average woman, I agree with you. But I did not mean your average woman. I meet like mega hot top of the line women. Meaning A level model looks. They are top of the line and they know they are top of the line. As a result they know they can have any man they want. So they can be picky when it comes to level of money and/or success.

Look at Dick Van Dyke, he was 85 and married a girl of 35

Can you honestly tell me she would have married him if he were an every day old man? Absolutely not. She married him cause he is rich and she will get some of his money. Bet you she is pissed that he is living to this day as she envisioned he would be dead by now.
you are switching your point around. You asbsolutely were referring to this woman as grade a. Then referenced with that picture. Whatever dude. l..o..l. You have a good day.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 20th, 2017, 1:33 pm

WOODMO wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 1:26 pm
You know what, in the DVD case I need to agree with Class. Not many 85 year old men with no money get someone 30+ years younger.

I was mostly addressing the Class claims in other posts about needing the money of a WWE superstar to have sex with women like Paige.
Do you need that kind of money? Perhaps not. But it sure does increase your odds.

Also the fame factor with being a WWE superstar helps in getting laid as girls like power.
bigman wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm
you are switching your point around. You asbsolutely were referring to this woman as grade a. Then referenced with that picture. Whatever dude. l..o..l. You have a good day.
Not switching anything. I gave a general example about grade A, then I gave another example that involved an old man with a younger woman. They were two independent entities used to convey a point.

AJLe
Marked Out King

Post by AJLe » March 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm

class316 wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 1:25 pm

You know what AJLe, tell us about your love life. How many girlfriends have you had? Are you married? Ever been married? Kids? Since you bill yourself as the king of responsibility and maturity, surely you've had long term relationships over the years or there is or was a Mrs Le? Inform us.
I don't think saying "it's not remotely normal to offer to send other guys on message boards a picture of your penis to prove your point in a thread" makes me the king of responsibility and maturity, it makes me....an average, normal, sane human being.

And with regards to your questions, I certainly don't claim to be doing any better with woman than the next guy, but unlike you, I also never felt the need to have to prove my manhood over the internet. If there's one thing I've learned over my years on various message boards, it's that whenever somebody goes out of their way to tell you about how many women they get, how much money they make, how big their privates are, etc. - it's because the opposite is likely true in real life. It's like the Universal Rule Of The Internet.

But with that being said - if your above discussed theory is true, and how much money a guy makes is related to how attractive women will perceive him, then consider this:

I have a reasonably well paying job, and have an income that's at least on average, if not slightly above, for a single man my age.

You, on the other hand, sleep in your car (or tub) for days at a time, often steal breakfast from hotel buffets, and "bathe" in department store restrooms.

So by your "logic" regarding how women perceive guys based on how much money they make, which one of us would YOU theorize is looked at more positively by attractive women?

:winning:

:chores:

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » March 20th, 2017, 2:57 pm

AJLe wrote:
March 20th, 2017, 2:47 pm
I don't think saying "it's not remotely normal to offer to send other guys on message boards a picture of your penis to prove your point in a thread" makes me the king of responsibility and maturity, it makes me....an average, normal, sane human being.
I didn't mean you saying that makes you the king of anything. I meant in general.

But going back to my offer, if someone wants to doubt anything or make claims about something then they should be prepared with the possibility of getting evidence that may contradict what they say.

This is why when combo hunters that say I could never get laid tell me "eww no one wants to see that" when I show them some of my photos I scoff at them and continue to rub my sexually explicit photos in their faces. Cause if you make accusations you officially relinquish your God given right to refuse to see evidence that contradicts said accusations.

In the case of :lanza: I'm sure he meant no malice so I didn't just email him photos after his comment. But if he is truly curious about my claims I'd have no problem showing him evidence.
And with regards to your questions, I certainly don't claim to be doing any better with woman than the next guy, but unlike you, I also never felt the need to have to prove my manhood over the internet. If there's one thing I've learned over my years on various message boards, it's that whenever somebody goes out of their way to tell you about how many women they get, how much money they make, how big their privates are, etc. - it's because the opposite is likely true in real life. It's like the Universal Rule Of The Internet.
I completely agree with you there. Except I have proof of all the claims I make.

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper » March 20th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Im sorry but the greatness of the first few pics quickly lost any appeal when we are seeing her rub cum on the NXT Women's Title, Brad Maddox sticking his camera lens right up to Xavier's dong, etc. It just got entirely too creepy and weird. Now the new Maria and Kaitlyn pics....YEAH BOY!
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

Gumby
Marked Out Pro

Post by Gumby » March 20th, 2017, 4:57 pm

we are seeing her rub cum on the NXT Women's Title
Wut?

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave » March 20th, 2017, 5:14 pm

So, if Steve isn't always hell bent of proving that he has better photo ops, he's now trying to prove to the world that he's the next "Mandingo"! Did you actually think anyone here would be impress by anything you say or do? Or are is this just more shameless plug on your part to hopefully get some attention from the women (or is it men) on this forum? Why don't you stick to trolling Craiglist for the desperate and naïve.