WWE Surveys Unsigned Talent

World Wrestling Entertainment
WOODMO
Site Admin

WWE Surveys Unsigned Talent

Post by WOODMO »

WWE recently issued an interesting Fan Council Survey this week. The company wanted to gauge fan interest on a number of wrestlers who are not currently under contract with them. Here are the names that were mentioned: The Young Bucks, Ethan Carter III, Kenny Omega, Bobby Lashley, Kenny King, Sienna, Angelina Love, GFW Tag Team Champion Ortiz, Santana, Tiger Mask, Fenix, The Briscoes, KUSHIDA, Pentagon Dark, Kazuchika Okada, The Mac, Deonna Purrazzo, Hangman Page, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Taya, Kelly Klein, Will Ospreay, Son of Havoc, Marty Scurll, War Machine, Killshot, Jushin “Thunder” Liger, Texano, Mil Muertes, Tetsuya Naito and Zack Sabre Jr.
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Re: WWE Surveys Unsigned Talent

Post by yosemitechris »

so pretty much half of ROH & LUCHA UNDERGROUND ? lots of great names on the list and would love to see some of these names in wwe.
the briscoes
war machine
fenix
Anthony18
Marked Out Pro

Post by Anthony18 »

They should get the Young Bucks. They will be a hit in NXT.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

The WWE will eventually have a global territory system. USA, UK, Japan, China, India, etc. It's going to happen and they need the talent for an expansion.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

I'm guessing the purpose of the survey is because people within the company probably want to bring in some of these guys, and they want some data to show Vince (who's likely doesn't know most of them) to convince him that they're a big enough deal to sign.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: July 31st, 2017, 3:42 pm I'm guessing the purpose of the survey is because people within the company probably want to bring in some of these guys, and they want some data to show Vince (who's likely doesn't know most of them) to convince him that they're a big enough deal to sign.
If your guess is correct not sure how much good that will do as Vince generally doesn't care about fan opinion.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Fan opinion means a hell of a lot more than it once did. The proof is in the pudding of WWE running with stars like AJ Styles who were established elsewhere and really just going with it. In the past, they would normally make the person a joke or try to make it their own and ruin what made them get over, I.E DDP, so Vince has softened in his old age thanks to Hunter.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:26 am Fan opinion means a hell of a lot more than it once did. The proof is in the pudding of WWE running with stars like AJ Styles who were established elsewhere and really just going with it. In the past, they would normally make the person a joke or try to make it their own and ruin what made them get over, I.E DDP, so Vince has softened in his old age thanks to Hunter.
eh. AJ Styles more the exception than the rule. Look at Austin Aries.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote: August 1st, 2017, 2:26 pm
WOODMO wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:26 am Fan opinion means a hell of a lot more than it once did. The proof is in the pudding of WWE running with stars like AJ Styles who were established elsewhere and really just going with it. In the past, they would normally make the person a joke or try to make it their own and ruin what made them get over, I.E DDP, so Vince has softened in his old age thanks to Hunter.
eh. AJ Styles more the exception than the rule. Look at Austin Aries.
Aries is a midget. Sad but true.

Styles, Joe, Roode, Nakamura, etc, all getting a chance to be themselves and benefiting from fans already being invested.