Ring career of Paige over?

World Wrestling Entertainment
Greg2600
Site Admin

Ring career of Paige over?

Post by Greg2600 »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2753 ... =editorial

Evidently this was seen live by Marked Out's intrepid reporter :coolIra: . I saw the video, and I don't know what the fuck Sasha Banks was doing there but clearly was at fault. This is something seen quite a bit with female wrestlers. I just feel like too many of them are not well trained, and injuries result.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Ring career of Paige over?

Post by WOODMO »

This was bad, and I'll agree a bit with the training comment. The women's division is so much better today than it has ever been, and that is because it is filled with many legit athletes. I in no way want to take anything away from them, but the problem is many haven't been doing pro wrestling more than a few years. Look at guys like AJ, Cole, Nakamura, etc, some of the WWE's brightest new talents and then check out the women. The road and time spent getting here is so much less. Tragically enough, Paige was the most trained and seasoned of anyone since Nattie.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Paige should settle in Florida and become a coach at the Performance Center. She should also do more conventions.

Edit: I will say this...if she gets healthy and gets cleared by doctors post-WWE, she'd be perfect for ROH's Women of Honor division.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

She'll probably be kept on TV until "Fighting with my Family" is released in September. After that I guess she'll have to decide on staying with WWE as a trainer or go to WOH.