WRESTLEMANIA 35 location

World Wrestling Entertainment
ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 35 location

Post by ICW »

AJLe wrote: February 5th, 2018, 2:05 pm
ICW wrote: February 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm My #1 want is Kenny Omega because I genuinely believe he's WWE bound in 2019 and i need him on multiple items
I would guess he'd be on the ROH supershow on Mania week somewhere in NY/NJ that year (he's booked for them this year), and ROH also does those War of the Worlds shows where they bring in NJPW guys, so you might get a chance at him locally even before next year's Mania.
Omega has not been booked on the last War of the Worlds shows (he had visa issues). I'm getting worried that he won't come to the area in time
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira »

ICW wrote: February 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm
AJLe wrote: February 5th, 2018, 2:05 pm
ICW wrote: February 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm My #1 want is Kenny Omega because I genuinely believe he's WWE bound in 2019 and i need him on multiple items
I would guess he'd be on the ROH supershow on Mania week somewhere in NY/NJ that year (he's booked for them this year), and ROH also does those War of the Worlds shows where they bring in NJPW guys, so you might get a chance at him locally even before next year's Mania.
Omega has not been booked on the last War of the Worlds shows (he had visa issues). I'm getting worried that he won't come to the area in time
As far as Omega goes, I think the only thing he probably wants to do is win the IWGP title, so if he does that before years end then I'd think he's WWE bound. Hopefully someone books him here Summerslam weekend.

As far as Wrestlemania 35 goes, hopefully they make the announcement the next time they are in town, which is 3/16. I'm sure it will be MetLife, but I'd really love if it was Yankee Stadium or Citi Field with Axxess at the Coliseum or Barclay.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

It won't be, but Citi Field Wrestlemania I may actually attend. As for Axxess, IDK what I'll do with that. I'd think I'll have most if not all of the VIP names, so that will be a wash. I could use some of the other people, but that's a crap shoot for the minor names.