WRESTLEMANIA 35 location

World Wrestling Entertainment
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

WRESTLEMANIA 35 location

Post by yosemitechris »

was online early and came acrossed a wrestling ppv website, listing the wwe ppv for the next year and this came up. ??
this page is always about 90% right most of the time.
9D8A6227-3B4F-4659-92D7-6688DE4892D2.jpeg

WWE hasn't made the announment yet, and it should be coming soon! WHAT DO YOU THINK, FACT OR FAKE??
where do you think it should or will be?
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 35 location

Post by AJLe »

WWE hasn't confirmed it yet, but all of the wrestling news sites are reporting it as if it's a done deal.

I'd save a LOT of money, since I can literally drive there in a half hour, and not have to pay for hotels, flights, rental car, etc., but I wish they'd stop repeating venues so quickly. Part of my Mania trips are enjoying new cities, new stadiums, etc. that I've never been to, and now both New Orleans and Metlife are repeats of venues they've used within the last 5-6 years.

If they want to come back to the NYC area so soon, I wish they'd vary it up and book something like Yankee Stadium. It would be hard since the MLB schedules probably aren't drawn up that far in advance to ensure they Yankees aren't scheduled that weekend, but they were able to book Mania in Safeco Field, so I imagine it's possible to work out the logistics.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I'd love to attend WM but there's really no way for me to do it. A ticket that costs $250 give or take will be such horrible seats that I will view it as a waste of money. A ticket that costs 1K will be more to my liking but 1K is way more than I can justify for a show that will be over in 3 hours.

It is truly tragic.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I actually agree with Class in a way. The climate here is too cold and tickets are too high. I’d rather watch from home and be warm.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Honestly 90% of the stadium will be so far away you won't see shit. Should be fun for local fans though, and Wrestle Con I'm sure will be in Secaucus again. Axxess probably in Newark.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

I'll be attending all of the shows like the WWN Supershow, Wrestlecon, etc.

WM itself...probably but far from a sure thing
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Weather moat likely ok for April. Id be interested in going but hopefully no pillars blocking this time. Cost of decent tickets werent too unreasonable once u get closer to the event. I would like to go to axxess as well check out some stuff
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

What is WWN Supershow?
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Greg2600 wrote: February 5th, 2018, 11:24 am What is WWN Supershow?
The WWN Super show is a card that features Evolve, Full Impact Pro, and Shine (all under the WWN umbrella).

There's also so many other shows running during the weekend; checkout the master list for this year's Mania:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WrestlemaniaPl ... a_weekend/
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Bahhh those scrubs can be gotten any day of the week. WWE roster is the main attraction.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Greg2600 wrote: February 5th, 2018, 12:28 pm Bahhh those scrubs can be gotten any day of the week. WWE roster is the main attraction.
It depends, sometimes there's international stars that come in and work these shows (Daisuke Sekimoto is coming in for the WWN Supershow, for instance).

I just want to get all the autos! WWE people, I almost couldn't care less about getting anyone on the current roster. Almost.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Whose on your radar for WWE? You follow the current product much?
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

lanza218 wrote: February 5th, 2018, 1:19 pm Whose on your radar for WWE? You follow the current product much?
Not much, no. If there's a signing available that I could make, I'll go, but no one I am actively seeking to meet. I've met nearly the entire NXT roster, I'll meet the recently released WWE people soon, but don't have a need to meet anyone on the main roster.

My #1 want is Kenny Omega because I genuinely believe he's WWE bound in 2019 and i need him on multiple items
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Yea guess depends on money. Hes doing damn good
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

ICW wrote: February 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm My #1 want is Kenny Omega because I genuinely believe he's WWE bound in 2019 and i need him on multiple items
I would guess he'd be on the ROH supershow on Mania week somewhere in NY/NJ that year (he's booked for them this year), and ROH also does those War of the Worlds shows where they bring in NJPW guys, so you might get a chance at him locally even before next year's Mania.