Serial Podcast

Discuss your favorite music
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Serial Podcast

Post by djknightrida »

Wasn't quite sure where to put this thread but this seemed most appropriate.

Anyone else listening to this? It's addicting. If you haven't, give it a try.

2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
crowbar
Marked Out King

Re: Serial Podcast

Post by crowbar »

I listen and I do enjoy it but I have a feeling the listeners will be let down by the end of it. Plus some of the logistics are confusing.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

crowbar wrote:I listen and I do enjoy it but I have a feeling the listeners will be let down by the end of it. Plus some of the logistics are confusing.
How will listeners be disappointed? They present different facts and opinions on the crime. It's not like the podcast will legally overturn a conviction. People will only determine if he is guilty in the court of public opinion.

The last episode was good. My favorites have been when they run down the timeline and discuss finding the body with the streaker. :dead:

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

djknightrida wrote:
crowbar wrote:I listen and I do enjoy it but I have a feeling the listeners will be let down by the end of it. Plus some of the logistics are confusing.
How will listeners be disappointed? They present different facts and opinions on the crime. It's not like the podcast will legally overturn a conviction. People will only determine if he is guilty in the court of public opinion.

The last episode was good. My favorites have been when they run down the timeline and discuss finding the body with the streaker. :dead:
Right, the listeners will be disappointed if the podcast cannot overturn a conviction. I mean how can this podcast satisfactorily end? You need a conclusion.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

The story has already ended. It's the recounting of any real life story turned into a movie, you may or may not like the ending but it is what it is.

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

djknightrida wrote:The story has already ended. It's the recounting of any real life story turned into a movie, you may or may not like the ending but it is what it is.
You're incorrect, it hasn't already ended. The "research" behind Adnan's innocence is still ongoing and in fact, there are motions being filed currently.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

crowbar wrote:
djknightrida wrote:The story has already ended. It's the recounting of any real life story turned into a movie, you may or may not like the ending but it is what it is.
You're incorrect, it hasn't already ended. The "research" behind Adnan's innocence is still ongoing and in fact, there are motions being filed currently.
Indeed but none of that will be resolved before the end of season 1 of Serial. The most you may see are updates as they progress to season 2 or beyond.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Finally finished Season 1. Damn good BUT could have cut 3 episodes out
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Season 3 came out a few weeks ago but I just started it....so far so good
crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

Enjoying the new season as well. Very interesting stuff and different than previous seasons.