Ciarán Hinds and Ezra Miller

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
class316
Marked Out God

Ciarán Hinds and Ezra Miller

Post by class316 »

This is dedicated to all those who mock my practice of getting everything in front of me.

Once in 2013 and once in 2016 I got Ciarán Hinds. Was a pure get if there name for me at the time. Now he is Steppenwolf in Justice League and doing paid meets (which I would have partaken in had I not gotten him).

Ciarán Hinds, 2013

Ciarán Hinds, 2016

Additionally, while pulling up these photos to make this post, I found out I did in fact score Ezra Miller in 2013, albeit with shades

Last edited by class316 on September 22nd, 2017, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Ciarán Hinds and Ezra Miller

Post by ICW »

Zero clue who either of them are but nice
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: September 20th, 2017, 11:01 pm This is dedicated to all the AJLes and Asian Daves of the world
Aren't Class's posts supposed to be filtered to prevent him openly and directly trolling people (including someone who no longer posts here specifically due to Class' past trolling) to get negative reactions? He could have just as easily just done a "Hey look - here's some old pics I got of people before they hit it big", but Class has to be Class and try to fish for negative responses.

You apparently can't give this guy an inch - he obviously wants the "old ways" of regular bickering centered around him to slowly become the norm again. And I think I speak for a lot of posters who feel that the board improved 1000% since the "Class trolls/people respond to him/Class continues the argument/cycle repeats" era ended.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Well, the joke's still on him, because he'll be incredibly miserable having to trek all the way to LI essentially for one name. Will need a splitter. May pass out from angst over upgrading of Gal photo possibilities. ETC, ETC, ETC.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Greg2600 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:07 am Well, the joke's still on him, because he'll be incredibly miserable having to trek all the way to LI essentially for one name. Will need a splitter. May pass out from angst over upgrading of Gal photo possibilities. ETC, ETC, ETC.
I wouldn't pay to upgrade my shot with Gal. I'm fine with my RICC shot. She was barely pregged at that time anyway.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

She was sitting. Me and greg are upgrading bc of it
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

lanza218 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 2:03 pm She was sitting. Me and greg are upgrading bc of it
If it were $20 I'd think about upgrading to standing.

The perfect strangers dual op was much more tempting and I resisted that.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

You know what, so no one cries I edited my post and removed names.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:43 pm You know what, so no one cries
Ugh, still trolling for reactions...

:smh:
flarrow17
Marking Out Amateur

Post by flarrow17 »

lanza218 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 2:03 pm She was sitting. Me and greg are upgrading bc of it
You can barely tell she's sitting in mine, but I want that superman/wonder woman dual shot
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Well, this is a funny one, but apparently I'm guilty of misplacing a Hinds photo as well! I knew I got him, but today looked for some reason but didn't find it. Then I discovered my friend took it on his camera, emailed it, but I never even downloaded it! Well luckily I kept the email, but here it is from a brutally cold night in March 2016.

The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast