HEAVEN could not WAIT for this huge score!

This is the place to post reports from in-person meets!
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
class316
Marked Out God

HEAVEN could not WAIT for this huge score!

Post by class316 »

Don't worry people, more August meets are coming, but I wanted to make a report for my final meet in August which I consider my best meet of 2018! Dick Tracy himself, Warren Beatty. One could argue Tom Cruise is a better meet/name, but the Cruise setup was at least somewhat setup for combos and many people around the world got it, thus taking away from it. Beatty is a Hollywood legend and did no such event. Also, Beatty is older than Cruise, this making awesome score even better.

I had a location on Beatty. I quickly went there, found free parking a few blocks away, and went to the spot. I watched both the front door and Beatty's car. This is where you can appreciate not being in NYC. For a Warren Beatty spot in NYC it would be a zoo of baboons. But here, the total amount of people, including myself, was ONE! One may be the loneliest number of all, but in this case it is orgasmic!

Wait for over an hour and I see people starting to enter his car (he must have left out the side). I dash there and get a combo and extra from Beatty, who was nice as can be. His wife Annette Bening was there and I told her that I had no need to bother her as I met her in NYC already. One of his daughters was with them and she got a kick out of me asking her father for combos.

One of the items I had him sign was a Dick Tracy DVD already signed by the late Glenne Headly!

After missing him in NYC a couple of times, this was a name I never thought I'd ever get a chance to meet, so I'm truly ecstatic with that score.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Jason1980s
Marked Out King

Re: HEAVEN could not WAIT for this huge score!

Post by Jason1980s »

Definitely a huge score! From what I've read he's a pretty nice guy but you don't see him too much and I haven't seen too many photos. I think someone on here (heelorton, maybe) got a photo with him. I think someone else on here or another site got a picture but Warren wasn't looking. And someone on autograph magazine live site met both he and Annette and somehow only got his photo with Annette. I grew up on Dick Tracy and still watch it sometimes, I'd like to have a few minutes meeting him. He did a Dick Tracy special a few years ago, playing 100+ year old Dick and that was awesome.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Warren was literally a guarantee for years. Only in the last several, as he got elderly and stepped away from acting, has he been worse, largely due to the scum that deal in NYC.

Class really ought to thank Senator McCain, as Warren came in for his funeral, but that won't be happening, as he wasn't a Russian's whore.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Perfect shot
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Jason1980s wrote: September 14th, 2018, 7:05 pm Definitely a huge score!
lanza218 wrote: September 14th, 2018, 10:47 pmPerfect shot
Thanks
Greg2600 wrote: September 14th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Class really ought to thank Senator McCain, as Warren came in for his funeral, but that won't be happening, as he wasn't a Russian's whore.
No he wasn't. He was a border jumper's whore.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Awesome stuff
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote: September 16th, 2018, 11:58 pmAwesome stuff
:coolIra: