"Why The WWE Won't Be Around In the Next 10 Years"

Post by class316 »

Thoughts?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Re: "Why The WWE Won't Be Around In the Next 10 Years"

Post by AJLe »

They're getting a BILLION dollars out of the Fox/Smackdown TV rights deal alone, so I don't need to click on a lame clickbait video to know they are going to be around for as long as they want to be around in the foreseeable future.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

False. Not even going to click
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: September 26th, 2018, 8:09 am They're getting a BILLION dollars out of the Fox/Smackdown TV rights deal alone, so I don't need to click on a lame clickbait video to know they are going to be around for as long as they want to be around in the foreseeable future.
If you view the video they address tv rights as one of the issues
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: September 26th, 2018, 9:37 am
AJLe wrote: September 26th, 2018, 8:09 am They're getting a BILLION dollars out of the Fox/Smackdown TV rights deal alone, so I don't need to click on a lame clickbait video to know they are going to be around for as long as they want to be around in the foreseeable future.
If you view the video they address tv rights as one of the issues
So the fact that they're getting a billion dollars is one of the PROBLEMS?! If their next TV rights package dropped by 90%, they'd still be getting a HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. And that's if it dropped 90%, which isn't likely to happen.

It's an alarmist "headline" meant to drive clicks/views to their video, because if you post a video that says "ten years from now, wrestling's probably going to be generally the same as it is right now...", people like you won't get suckered into clicking on it.
Gumby
Marked Out King

Post by Gumby »

Despite the billion dollar deal, there's a very real possibility they may not be around in 10 years time and this video illustrates a number of key points as to why that may be.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

It's clearly clickbait hyperbole, designed to get the exact reaction Class gave it, and to spread it to message boards/social media and get even more clicks. If you click on it, you're playing into it, and encouraging more of it.

If you want to explain those "key points" here and discuss them, that's fine - but nobody should be supporting clickbait nonsense by viewing it.