The OFFICIAL PIX Send-In Thread

Follow the latest Book & Album signings, Sports autograph shows, and Send-in's here!
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: The OFFICIAL PIX Send-In Thread

Post by Greg2600 »

Doing another Michael J. Fox

Select from over 100 different Pre-Order options or send your own items in. Order through 7/19 (or until sold out) & all Send-In items to arrive by 7/23.

http://www.officialpix.com/news/Michael ... 188699.asp
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Official Pix

After the last one, we had so many requests for another signing with Academy Award Winning Actor Gene Hackman, that we truly felt the need for one more round. This will be our third time offering him and this one will be much more limited in size. If you were on the fence before, here's your shot to get what you really want for your collection.

Just like the last one, we're offering Personalization & Character Name options in addition to CGC Signature Series options for comics & magazines.
The Pre-Sale window will be open for about 30 days or until sold out, so everyone will have time to get their items sent in.

Look for orders to launch at 4:00pm (Eastern) on Friday, October 22nd exclusively at www.OfficialPix.com.
Might be the last one they do with him.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

BIG RARE one, the great Joe Pesci via Authentic Signings Inc....
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Base price for Pesci is $400, with various upcharges.

They would accept my shinebox, previously signed by Frank Vincent, but it would cost a minimum of $2,100!

:jawdrop: :pass:
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Totally outrageous. Like unjustifiably outrageous even for his level of rarity.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

The only outrageous part I felt are the upcharges for items that already have signatures. Unfortunately this is not Official Pix doing, it's Nicky at ASI who is basically a thief.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Also, keep in mind that these are pre-sale prices - after 4/27, prices go up.

:deadd:
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

AJLe wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:17 pm Also, keep in mind that these are pre-sale prices - after 4/27, prices go up.

:deadd:
:greatscott: Always a silver lining!
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

I really don’t think they are gonna do the kind of business with this one that they think they are. This isn’t Deniro or Arnold. Pesci is a far more niche name. I really hope it tanks.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

WOW! I never thought this would happen. Holy Grail auto for me.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Clint's presale apparently sold out almost immediately. From the prices I heard, I probably wouldn't have been in on him anyway.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

AJLe wrote: March 13th, 2023, 12:22 pm Clint's presale apparently sold out almost immediately. From the prices I heard, I probably wouldn't have been in on him anyway.
It began at 10:00AM with "Phase 1" options that ranged $1249.99 up to $3499.99, including scripts, 16x20, folded full size posters, art prints, diecast, boot, poncho, guitar, and even yes a stupid BTTF 3 referenced Hoverboard.

A few minutes prior, they announced "Phase 2" would proceed at 11:00AM with limited quantities remaining. That phase included 11x14, 11x17, Vinyl/LD covers, cards, magazines, figure base, steelbook, etc, and ranged from $679.99 to $849.99. Seemed to have sold out between 11:30-11:40AM.

"Phase 3" would have included 8x10, paper DVD, comics, and playbills, and probably would have been in the $500-$600 range if I had to guess. There was no chance of them ever getting to that price range.

I would have preferred that Official Pix made these options better known (especially prices) beforehand, but they are dealing through an archaic talent agent, and likely handcuffed. Anywho, I was not touching phase 1 myself, and didn't think phase 2 would be any different. I was kind of shocked there was a $500 difference. Jumped on it, and will do something similar to Sly, taking a Japanese program/poster and doing an edit, let Opix print it for me. Eastwood is a massive icon, and the size/price was legit about what I expected it to be.

Clint Opix prices.JPG