RIP Pasquale Barbato

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Joresky

RIP Pasquale Barbato

Post by Joresky »

Photo and autograph collector Pasquale Barbato died yesterday after being hit by a car crossing the highway Friday night after Chiller.
I had spoken to Pasquale a couple times and we had many mutual friends and he was very friendly and passionate about the hobby. He is survived by his wife and a couple sons. Godspeed Pasquale.. I hope you are scoring big photo ops in heaven.

Greg2600

Re: RIP Pasquale Barbato

Post by Greg2600 »

https://www.instagram.com/pasquale_barbato/

Didn't really know him, but he leaves behind a wife and two sons, and his brother, sister and mother. Very sad, he often had his family members along for these conventions and whatnot, and had a fairly decent collection going back many years, which is on his Instagram page. He was a Travolta nut for sure, but also had some type of friendship with Jon Secada, the musician who mourned him today.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

So tragic. I was there Friday night, the weather was awful, raining really hard. I’m not sure what Highway he tried to cross, I hope it wasn’t while walking from the hotel to the office parking lot, which all of us have probably done a lot. I didn’t know him but I’m sure we crossed paths at a chiller. Such a sad sad story.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

So sad. Never met him, but by the looks of his profile he was just like all of us. Very tragic and it should make us all take stock of how fragile life can be. Never take anything for granted.
Joresky

Post by Joresky »

This collage was posted near the front of the pro ops at New Jersey Horror Con for Pasquale.. what a nice tribute